Hope Church is part of the Associated Reformed Presbyterian denomination. As a reformed church we hold to the authority of Scripture, the sovereignty of God, salvation by grace through Christ, and the necessity of evangelism; as well adhering to the Westminster Confession of Faith. Being Presbyterian, we believe in a church governed by elected elders, who are responsible to the ARP general assembly.
We are committed to:
- The worship of the Triune God.
- The Holy Scriptures as the basis for our faith and activity.
- Unity with other believers in Christ.
- Total stewardship of life, including tithing of time, talents, and money.
- Excellence in education and equipping leaders for tomorrow.
- Loving and caring for one another and for other people.
- Spreading the Gospel to all parts of the world.
The ARP, which was started in 1803, is one the oldest reformed denominations.
Hope Church is proud to bring this reformed tradition to Pearland Texas.